Monday, 17 June 2013

Epic Excitement & Other Things

Good morning, chaps!

I am very very excited today since it is the release of the new Man of Steel soundtrack by Hans Zimmer!!! I've been waiting for Hans Zimmer to come up with some new epic gems for a long time, and this one is a CRACKER! I'm yet to see the film, but I have a feeling this Orange Wednesday will be put to good use.

So what am I up to today you ask?

I'm working on a number of projects that all overlap at the moment. There are about 6 to 10 projects on the go, and I am a VERY tired bunny.

Today I'll be colouring one of the board book projects to be published by Boxer Books. It involves lots of kittens which should be rather good fun. Some teasers for you...

I'll also be working on some Evil Emperor Penguin comic festivites! Issue 7 in fact! This is a super fun episode involving many more minions!!! Another sneak peek you say?!
Gosh, I'm spoiling you!

I'll be hopping from project to project as there are other deadlines to take care of, but I shan't bore you with EVERYTHING! Plus I'll need to save some new boring garble for the next blog post, eh!

On that note, I leave you with the result of what happens when you leave me alone with a pack of eggs and a sharpie.

No comments:

Post a Comment