Thursday, 10 January 2013

Old work & jazz!

It's always kinda cool to stumble across old sketchbooks or computer files. I have a collection of many many illustrations that have never come to anything, more than I can count! So I thought I'd share some of these old forgotten pieces with you...

Here are a few silly comics, mostly unfinished!

(Click to enlarge!)

And here are my first ever Evil Emperor Penguin sketches before he became published! He looks soooo different! I'll show you the comparison....

Before publication:

After publication

And here's a rough sketch from a page of a book I recently illustrated that comes out on Monday! The book is part of Julia Donaldson's Plays called The Escape.

The front cover...

I hope you've enjoyed this very random blog post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment