Tuesday, 15 January 2013

My Three Favourites...

I thought this might be a fun blog post (since I can't show you anything that I'm working on right now... Publisher's orders!)

I've made some lists of my favourite things. I would LOVE to know your favourites too :)

So, if you have a little bit of time to tell me, that would be wonderful.

Three Favourite Films:

1. Moon

2. The Dark Knight Rises

3. Casper

Three Favourite TV programmes:

1. Homeland

2. New Girl

3. The Vampire Diaries

Three Favourite Book series:

1. His Dark Materials Trilogy by Philip Pullman

2. The Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness

3. Harry Potter Books

Three Favourite Songs:

1. The Circle of Life (Broadway version)

Listen to it HERE.

2. Kiss from a Rose (Seal)

Listen to it HERE.

3. Your Song (Ewan McGregor version)

Listen to it HERE.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this. Now tell me your favourites! :)

1 comment: