Thursday, 11 October 2012

The Competition Winner is Announced!

BREATHE

As stated, ALL 17 of the names you lovely people suggested for my little character sketch, were put into a hat. All individually folded up so there was no way I could see any of the names. As I do not own a top hat (I wish I did) I hope you're okay to settle with a good ol' bobble hat...

Here goes...

And here is the winner... Who is it you ask?!

AND THE CHOSEN NAME IS...............

GINGER!!! Suggested by Mr. Phil Littler.

Here, have a closer look, JUST to make sure...

Well done to Phil who now receives a special FULL colour print of Ginger. Said print shall be posted on here for your eyes upon completion, and once Mr. Phil has received his prize.

More importantly, THANK YOU to everyone who entered my mini competition. I loved ALL of your name suggestions very much, and really appreciate the time & effort you guys put into taking a look at my work and putting forward your suggestions. It really does mean a lot. Well done everyone! It shan't be too long before I put up another little competition, so keep a beady eye out! Maybe you'll be the next winner :D

No comments:

Post a Comment