Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Lightning Speed Doodles

Exactly what it says on the box... Quick doodles for the sake of doodling and partly inspired by whatever music I was listening to at the time.

I'm working on a bundle of big book projects at the moment as some of you may know. Three very exciting children's books and some other smaller commissions. But none of which I can show you yet. *sad pout*

On the bright side, my next issue (3) of Evil Emperor Penguin shall be coming to a Phoenix comic near you some time in the next couple of months, so keep a beady eye out for that little tyrant of a seabird!

In the meantime, I shall still keep this lil blog alive, even if it DOES mean putting up a few scribbles like so... Sometimes I like to see peoples scribbles no matter how rough. There's something fresh and raw about them. Whether you like 'em or not though, here you are. A couple of doodles that fell out of my brain.

1 comment:

  1. Ah your doodles are cute, love the rainy one, wish I could feel that happy when it rains. x

    ReplyDelete