Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Birthday whoozits and whatsits galore!

Some of you may or may not know, I turned the grand old age of 24 last month. And let me tell you, I received some b...e...a...uuuutiful treats from lots of lovely people.

August was a rather wonderful month full of adventure and many Pixar themed gifts! I am quite the Pixar fan, in particular TOY STORY. But who isn't?! My collection is growing quite nicely too...

I spent my birthday in sunny Greenwich, taking in the sites and generally enjoying a day away from the computer screen. It was so liberating just ambling at my own pace, and wandering around the planetarium. I spotted a sign pointing toward two of my favourite things... Nuff said.

And I very much enjoyed how very green this tree was...

Also, the very lovely Starbucks lady decorated my Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino. How nice is that?!

Last but not least, I wanted to share with you a rather splendid combination of gifts I received. Let me introduce you to my pot of cacti; Clive, Geoff, Suzie and Bert. Each with their very own distinct personality and thirst for sunlight and water. Then we have Graham, the tiny dinosaur finger puppet... and a miniature book for him to read.

You gotta love birthdays, eh! But mostly, I'm thankful for my wonderful family, my amazing boyfriend and my fabulous friends for making my special day EXTRA special, and pretty much every day of my life really. I am a very lucky lady. :)

More worky-type updates coming soon guys! I'm still sworn to secrecy on some very big exciting book deals, however I CAN give you a very sneaky peak of my next issue of Evil Emperor Penguin coming out SOON in issue 37 of The Phoenix!

Taraah for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment