Friday, 13 July 2012

Friday's Blog Post of Full of cr... FUN.

It's Friday, and THAT means it's BLOG DAY. However, I feel this name is a little bland, so I hereby name today GOLB DAY. Almost 'Gold', but not quite.

Anyway, do you ever get grumpy sometimes and just don't know why?! Well, this little character is grumpy, but to be honest, I don't know why... Any suggestions as to why she might be angry?? Do let me know. (In the form of a comment below would be SWELL, 'cause y'know, a little comment always puts a smile on my face...) :)

Secondly, here's a wee piccy I drew for my very special friend Amy Kitcherside for her birthday earlier this month...

Ever seen that Leonardo Dicaprio meme thing?... Well if you have, you'll totally appreciate this next image. Whilst drawing a panel in the second issue of my Phoenix comic, I realised, the penguin in mid-run resembled the famous Leo walk...If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favour and move on. You won't regret it. There's something waiting at the bottom of this blog post that you'll simply love.

Here's a cat.

2 comments:

  1. That gorgeous lil' girl is grumpy because you caught her in her pajamas, before she had time to brush her teeth and comb her hair. She wanted to look even more fabulous, you see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing a lack of coffee. Or tea.

    ReplyDelete