Monday, 28 May 2012

Cats in Love

This year there seems to be SO many weddings! Okay, so being 23 years old I half expected to find myself being invited to the odd wedding here and there, but it seems this year that EVERYONE is getting married. Is it suddenly fashionable this year??

Anyway, a lovely friend of mine who also happens to be getting married later this year asked me if I might design their invitations with a simple doodle of my random cat characters. This is a little different to the usual invitation design and definitely something I approve of!

If you like cats, why not have them on an invite...and more so, why not random cats! So this is what I produced. The finished product will include hand rendered text and patterns, but for now I present to you, Cats in Love. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with your Cats in Love! A wonderful idea for wedding invitations.

    ReplyDelete