Friday, 20 April 2012

So, at the moment I'm experimenting with older looking children's book characters and interiors. I need some feedback and opinions from you lovely people if you don't mind that is... I will be creating five scenes including characters over the next few days. And also some one off cut to white characters aged around 9-10 years old to appeal to kids around that age. My usual character designs are quite young looking so this is something new for me. Let me know your thoughts! Cheers guys! (click on image to enlarge)

2 comments:

  1. I love this - it's really fun! The colours are great. And the patterns. I especially love the shifty looking cat... oh, I like all of it! Good job :D I can imagine these going alongside Roald Dahl stories xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is just lovely. it is hard to describe with words, a good illustration that already shows it all so well! I especially love the fact the kitchen, the table...are not straight, it makes the room more lively and real, in motion. I am a fan of your illustration anyway so I always feel lifted when I watch them!!!

    ReplyDelete