Saturday, 4 June 2011

A Necklace of Raindrops: Round Two!


So, you MAY or may not have seen this illustration before... Ah but it IS different?? If you do happen to remember the older version of the illustration, it involves line work and looks a little less 'picture booky' (excuse my non-professional language) than the newer edition.
I decided, since I am taking on board this new painterly style, I'd go back and re-jig a few of my existing pieces of work. I feel, particularly for this piece, that the style is working really well, and definitely adds a little drama to my work that wasn't necessarily there before! Anyway, enough babbling, do let me know what you think of this new approach! Cheers! :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the light; it has added a 'magic' that wasn't in the original, and loosing the black line work is for sure the way to go! x

    ReplyDelete