Sunday, 9 January 2011

Houston We Have an Update!

Happy New Year Bloggers and Blog viewers :)
It's been a while since I realmed into Bloggdum, but I arrive with illustrations at the ready for a bold and exciting new year!
Some of you may know I have two big book commissions in the running. So I'll keep you updated and let you know when the publishing dates are too! It's all very exciting!
I've been listening a lot of new amazing film soundtracks lately too which have had a big impact on my work. Especially the 'Tron Legacy' soundtrack by Daft Punk. Seriously, it makes you feel INVINCIBLE! Today I've been listening to some good old 80's music from the movie 'The Neverending Story'... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1cD-RnmMds&feature=fvst
I really do think i was meant to be in my twenties in the 1980s...i'm in the wrong era! Gosh, the thought of being 23 this year is slightly depressing. I'm going to have to have a word with Mr. Time and get him to slow things down a bit! I'm not ready to be a proper adult yet. Then again, I'm a children's book illustrator, which gives me the license to be a complete kid for as long as i ruddy well please!
Okay so let's get a new illustration on this screen for you to close this post....I shall be updating a lot more now! Well, I'll try :)
A little hint to a new book I have on the go...

No comments:

Post a Comment