Tuesday, 6 April 2010

THE ULTIMATE EASTER CHALLENGE: Numero 17: Zonk Faeries (06/04/2010)




Those of you who know me will have heard of the famous Zonk characters that have taken over a lot of my illustration work (and one day, the WORLD)...These small green rather pointless creatures.
Thank you to Esther for coming up with the theme of 'Faeiries' for today's image. The result may not be quite what you were expecting, but it's all good fun :) To be truthful, I didn't have much time today to go into depth with my image like some previous ones, so decided to keep it light-hearted. I was not prepared to fail the challenge by missing a day! NEVER! I've come this far with over two weeks worth of illustrations, so there's no going back now! 31 is the aim, to complete a months worth! Bring it on.

1 comment:

  1. Aww really cute! See, everyone can be a faerie, even Zonk :-) x

    ReplyDelete