Sunday, 21 March 2010

THE ULTIMATE EASTER CHALLENGE: Numero 1: Happy Alien (21/03/2010)





Okay so the Easter holidays have begun and to keep me on my toes I have set myself the ultimate easter challenge...An image a day. But not just any image. These images have to be inspired by either songs/pieces of music/words that other people give me.
It just so happens that a conversation with a friend lead to this illustration above: 'Happy Alien'.
Whilst listening to a remix of Imogen Heap's 'Hide and Seek', which can be found here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUluIUPfxVo my friend Matt imagined a fat green alien walking along the street with a briefcase as happy as larry. This conjured up a brilliant image in my head, and thus i consulted the fineliner pen, a bit o' photoshop, and voila!
I shall be setting up a facebook group very soon in which everyone can feel free to submit their illustration requests, and i'll make sure i aim to complete them all no matter how little or how big the idea.
Bring on the Ultimate easter challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment